Link Directory Submitter - Semi-auto directory submission software
Dear Fellow Webmaster,
Welcome to a new superior Directory Submitter v4.0
Now loaded with 5000 Directories without any dead links.
80% of the directories listed are free submission up to PR 7.
Submit your websites to hundreds of SEO friendly web directories.
Free software updates & monthly New Directory Updates for life.
A One-time fee for any amount of websites. No extra charges for each website.
Generating traffic is the hardest part of running a website and directory submission software can dramatically increase links to your website, and should be a part of every SEO program.
You need to build backlinks to your website in order to get good search engine rankings.
Directory Submitter is the fastest, affordable and most effective means of search engine
optimization for your website.
Watch this video
What are Backlinks?
Backlinks are any links counted by the search engines pointing to any pages of your website.
Directory backlinks are a major part of your Website search engine optimization & Marketing. The objective of backlinks is to gain the popularity of your website, increase traffic and improve the search engine ranking results from link buildings or backlinks.
The more backlinks you have the better your website will elevate in all the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo & Bing.
The Benefits of your Directory Link Building Process are:
- Directory Backlinks will increase the number of relevant websites and categories pointed back to you to build link popularity.
- The more links a website has coming into it, the more authority and popular it looks in the eyes of the search engines.
- Get One Way Back Links – this will help achieve top search engine ranking.
- Backlinks will increase your Google Page Rank
- Web directories can have as many outbound links as they want so search engines do not frown on them.
- We place the home page of your website and subpages called deep link directory submission & placements
- Improve Page Rank – Many directories have page ranks (PR) as high as 7. Better page rank does help in search engine placement as the higher the PR, the more authoritative the site is in the eye of search engines
- Get Direct Traffic as Directories have high volume of traffic. By featuring in directories, websites can get some of the directories’ traffic.
What type of these Backlinks do for your Website?
There are two types of links – One Way Links and Reciprocal Links.
- One way are links pointing to your site and you do not have links pointing back to that other site.
- Reciprocal links are links that point to your site but provided that you do have links pointing back to the other site.
Search Engines now a days give more weight to one way backlinks (incoming links) than any other links such as reciprocal. Backlinks help your website to rank it higher in search engine result pages (SERPs). Also apart from higher SERPs, it also increases your website or your web page’s Page Rank. Backlinks are also a source of web traffic for they are your site advertised on others.
What exactly is Directory submitter software?
Quite simply, it’s software that helps you submit your website to web directories (or link directories), simplifying much of the tedious research and typing that used to dominate manual submissions.
Directory submitter will let you do in an hour what used to take days. It comes loaded with website directory listings and keep them updated regularly. It will let you set up multiple, rotating title and description text for each project, ensuring your link building looks natural.
Why must you submit your website to a Web Directory?
We’re all looking for the same thing: increased traffic flow to our websites.
Generating traffic is the hardest part of running a website. Whether you are just starting out on the web or are as seasoned as webmasters come, there is always an opportunity to increase your traffic allowing you reach more visitors and potential buyers.
Directory submission is the activity of submitting your site to so-called web directories, or link directories. These are sites that categorize and sub-categorize other website so that folks can manually find the information they’re looking for. Think of them as yellow pages of the internet. Unlike pure search engines which link to web pages based on keywords, a web directory or link directory usually bases its categorization on whole websites rather than individual pages. In addition, a web directory often employ human editors who review each such website before inclusion is granted.
Web directories range from the well known, such as the Yahoo! Directory which charges $299 yearly and the Open Directory Project (known as Dmoz, largest human edited directory) which is free, to the obscure – with thousands of directories in-between. Web directories submission is a critical part of search engine optimization, or SEO.
- Traffic is generated “naturally” by folks seeking out information within a given directory, finding the listing of your website under their search category, and following the link to your website.
- The mere acceptance of your site into a web directory generates a backlink to your site. These backlinks, cumulatively, have an influence on the way Google and the other search engines view your site; the more and better backlinks, the greater the improvement in your site’s search engine rankings.
What are the Directories included inside the Directory Submitter?
There are more than 5000 directories pre-configured inside the software. The list is sorted out for easy navigation and submission. You can filter out to any sections.
1. Free Directories
- Free Page Ranking 8 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 7 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 6 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 5 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 4 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 3 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 2 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 1 directories submission
- Free Page Ranking 0 directories submission
2. Reciprocal Free Directories
(You need to link to them first before they link your site)
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 7 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 6 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 5 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 4 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 3 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 2 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 1 submission
- Reciprocal directories Page Ranking 0 submission
3. Paid Directories
(If you wish to pay and list on some high ranking quality directories)
- Paid directories Page Ranking 8 submission
- Paid directories Page Ranking 7 submission
- Paid directories Page Ranking 6 submission
- Paid directories Page Ranking 5 submission
- Paid directories Page Ranking 4 submission
- Paid directories Page Ranking 3 submission
4. Niche Directories
(Free & Paid)
You can also filter the directory list and submit to the Niche Directories relating to your websites (what means Additional Targeted Traffic to your website):