The Magnetic Image Gallery is an XML -based Flash image gallery with flexible structure and extensive set of parameters. Actually, it’s a construction kit that enables you to build almost any configuration of a gallery.
The gallery consists of 5 independent areas, and each of them can be adjusted separately:
- supports JPG , PNG, GIF image formats
- also supports transparent images (PNG, GIF ) by using specific mechanism for the transitions
- images of any size can be used – several options for fitting are available
- 2 images transition effects and 3 text transition effects
- “frosted glass” effect for backgrounds (separately for Category, Controls and Description areas, and Thumbnail Bar)
- 2 different types of thumbnails scrolling – “dynamic” and “static”
- the fonts can be embedded or not
- supports HTML /CSS formatted descriptions
- FlashVars support for loading different XML files
- over 160 parameters that can be set through the XML file
You can work with the Magnetic Image Gallery in one of the following ways:
- Using one of the 6 templates included in the download – just modify some of parameters leaving the others as is.
- Creating your own configuration based on one of the templates which fits with your needs best of all.
- Source files (FLA, AS)
- Flash movie (SWF)
- Configuration file (XML)
- Sample HTML page with embedded gallery SWF file
- The complete User guide (PDF)
Demo - Here